Eersel An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to provide administration support for an Animal Health Company. Százhalombatta If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team striving to make a difference to animal health then we want to hear from you!
chock About us:
Ridgeway Research Ltd is a well-known UK Contract Research Organisation within the Animal Health Industry delivering research & development on veterinary medical and feed additive products. We count many of the top 10 global animal health companies amongst our clients and we also work closely with universities and the general public.
We are a small friendly team who are dedicated to making a difference to our customers and the wider community.
buy neurontin canada About you:
You will be highly organised and willing to take responsibility and use initiative; comfortable in setting your own priorities and meeting deadlines. You will make sure that everything is in place to guarantee that all runs smoothly for the processes and teams you support.
Excellent interpersonal skills are essential along with a high level of written and oral communication skills. You will have experience of working with confidential information and have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a strong team work ethic, competent in Microsoft Office and be flexible in work activities.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree graduate or equivalent further education or at least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Working at pace and to deadlines
- Organised with attention to detail
- Good telephone manner & communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages and tech savvy
- Good command of English [Speaking and written]
- Valid driver’s licence plus own transport due to geographical location
- Enjoys data handling
- Methodical and reliable
- Past experience and or business/H&S/HR qualifications or working towards gaining qualification
- Enthusiasm to succeed in whatever task is appointed
- Interest in research and Animal Health
Job Title: Administration Assistant
The successful candidate will work within a small team to offer direct administrative support to the Office Manager in the following areas:
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the team;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority and ensuring they sign in;
- Dealing with incoming email and post;
- Taking minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Ensuring Non-Disclosure/ Service Level Agreements are in place where necessary;
- Ordering, purchasing products and supplies and responsible for maintaining the data base and ensuring the records are up to date;
- Telephony, responsible for answering the phone and checking the answer machine and arranging cover when necessary;
- Business administration in general – filing/photocopying;
- Creating personnel files and ensure records are up to date;
- Maintaining the Company SOP data base and associated paper work including data entry;
- Manage PPE and stationery stock levels;
- Communicating with customers and suppliers;
- Assisting with the delivery of Health and Safety within the work place and implementing safety precautions;
- Assisting in maintaining the IT infrastructure, documentation and liaising with appropriate contractors as needed;
- Assisting staff with IT queries;
- Assisting in social media and website maintenance and contributing to content as appropriate;
- Assisting and or coordinating ad hoc internal business projects as directed;
- Assisting in ensuring that all legal and regulatory responsibilities in respect of the roles undertaken within the Business Services Department are adhered to.
In addition to the above-mentioned duties, on occasions you may be required to participate in study activities. Duties may include the following:
- Data Entry
- Involvement in clinical and pre-clinical veterinary studies to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards or Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
- Flexible working (where it can be accommodated)
- Child care vouchers
- Comprehensive training within a GLP accredited establishment
- CPD & support in gaining professional qualifications
- Small friendly team
- Beautiful rural location
Salary £18,000 – £21,000 per annum [dependant on experience + BENEFITS
Full time 9-5pm Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week). Flexible /home working as appropriate as cover allows. Fixed Term Contract – minimum of 12 months. Possibility of extending/permanent depending on candidate and business need.
St Briavels, Gloucestershire
Important Other Information
The candidate would need to be comfortable with the idea of farm animal research associated with improving animal health. In addition, although the candidate would not be directly working with the animals the intimacy of the site entails that all employees work in close proximity to the accommodation so an interest and appreciation of animals would be a distinct advantage.
COVID 19 restrictions may mean interviews are conducted via Skype or similar means and additional documentation required pre site visit.
Email C/V and covering letter to Joanna Goodman at email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm on the 28th September 2020.
Interviews to be held on the 1ST October 2020. Candidates will be notified as soon as possible.